Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Data Entry Pro Review

Two or three of my readers have been asking me about Data Entry Pro and my opinion on this system. Honestly, untill three days ago, I had never tried it. But you needed to know, so after being turned down for a free copy (even after I promised an online review and free advertising) I eventually shelled out the cash and bought it...big mistake!

Data Entry Pro has been on the top 10 product list at Clickbank Money & Employment market place for many months. From the sales letter, it gives you the impression that companies are willing to pay you typing ads at Google Adwords. This is not the case. After you sign with Data Entry Pro, you are given a membership ID and password to login to their members area. Firstly you are told to sign up with Google Adwords and yahoo overture, following that you are provided with basic information for you to start biding for ads in Adwords. Member area information is as long as the sales page, which is surprisingly short to make money with such a complicated method.There is no way newbies are able to make money, not to mention incredible amounts. The method they are using are the same as Google Cash. Google Cash sold an eBook of more then 80 pages to relay the information properly and additional information are required to make your PPC advertising even more effective. I do not see who is going to benefit from the membership.

I'll be honest, this is one of the worst money making products I have ever purchased. I don't recommend anyone to buy this. These kinds of product seriously damage the crediblity of internet marketing and other online money making programs.

No comments: