Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dave's Cool Little Website Review

Well, the blog's been up for a month and I am impressed with the turn out. I have gotten great suggestions from some of you, but I'm always looking for more. One suggestion I have really taken to heart was that, at times, my posts have gotten a little too advanced or in depth in topics many of you may be rather new to. I agree...so I have decided to lighten the load.

Periodically I will post simple product reviews of any program you wish. As I have stated, I have a lot of experience with a lot of these programs. If you have questions, I can give you answers. For my first true review, I will uncover Dave's Cool Little Website, a product several of you have asked me about.

Dave's Cool Little Website is a dynamically generated website, it gives anyone without programming knowledge the ability to simply include Adsense, Clickbank, and eBay into their own website.

The instruction is clear and simple to set up. In fact, they do guide newbie through the whole process of setting up an account and obtaining affiliate ID with Adsense, ClickBank and eBay. By following the instruction closely, your little website can be up with all the dynamic features within 3 days.

What I notice from the little website created, it wasn't able display targeted ads from Adsense. Articles that are shown are all related to eBay. For example, you choose to design your website selling golf items, it doesn't consist of articles on golf, but articles on eBay auction, similarly Adsense ads display are not on golf but eBay ads. This is very disappointing. Worst of all, anyone without any idea of generating traffic, may find it tough to profit from it.

I don't recommend anyone to buy this product now. Hopefully, after upgrading their database to include more articles on various topics and allow relevant ads from Adsense then we may consider it a good buy. Keep a look out for update on Dave's Cool Little Website, this idea itself is an interesting one.

Rating :
Not Recommended

No comments: