Thursday, December 02, 2010

Carlton Sheets

For 25 years Carlton Sheets (actually spelled Carleton) has been selling virtually the same infomation on late night info-mercials. He has even persuaded me to buy the course on two different occasions!

The reality is that most people who order this information may put in a little effort, but soon realize that it is nowhere close to "easy" and it takes a great deal of time. I spent many weekends driving endlessly from one neighborhood to another, looking at house after house only to find MANY others doing the same thing.

I discovered that there are A LOT of different "how to" Real Estate courses and an unbelievable amount of people trying to work them. That doesn't mean that Carlton Sheets doesn't have some good information, I am only saying that plenty of other courses do too and that means BIG TIME competition!

I made some offers and gained some experience and knowledge, but I never got close to a "No Money Down" deal and I surely didn't run accross any "Cash Back at Closing" situations. I actually felt that the hype about "Cash Back" was REALLY exaggerated and that would arise in very few situations.

Another thing that bothered me was the frequent phone calls from the CarltonSheets.com people, offering me expensive "mentoring" that would "help" me succeed. They would offer to tell me the Real Secrets if I paid $2000 and another guy asked for $5000 for the "Advanced Information" . This made me feel like I had been taken for a ride, but I had to pay for the gas!

After REALLY trying to make this work, I came to the conclusion that burying my face in the newspaper, being hung up on, and driving from house to house might not be the easiest way to make money. It sure wasn't the quickest way!

This may sound like fun to you, but I didn't want to continue to work this hard trying the Carlton Sheets program. I did however keep searching for a viable and doable Real Estate Course.

You may be different, but I didn't want to continue to work this hard trying the Carleton Sheets program. I did however continue to test and try other Real Estate Courses, but they all wanted me to pay a lot to tell me the real story.

Then I came across the real deal, a program that told me the secrets from the very beginning and at a fraction of the price the others wanted. You can continue to search and believe the hype, but this one really works! To see for yourself Click Here!

No comments: