Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Thank You Rich Jerk - Honest Riches

I was hesitant to write up this review, but this excellent Marketing E-Book is too exceptional for me to pass it by.

When I was a beginner, I no idea how to make money on the internet. I first tried one of the most popular jobs on the Internet, taking surveys. This job was easy, but is very time-consuming. I would get invitations in my e-mail to join a survey club, and I was promised that I would make a certain amount of money per month by just filling out surveys. However, I discovered that this money was discounts with stores and companies that the survey company sponsored. Coupons don't pay the bills. Then I tangled, with some success, in E-bay...but it was so much work. Then I came across the real secret...affiliate marketing. I was very curious about it and decided to research it more. I made many bonehead purchases into many bonehead scams. I was in debt and continually ripped off. But then I found the Rich Jerk e-book. My life has never been the same. This infomitive and, many times, comical book filled me with the drive and knowledge to really start making money. I love the Rich Jerk.

That was almost 5 years ago. More recently, in my never-ending quest for Internet scams or gold mines, the E-book kept popping up about "No Thank You Rich Jerk". There are many good reviews from very enthusiastic people that bought this young woman’s book. After a little background research, I found that her e-book contained basically the same info as the Rich Jerk's. What made it even more attractive for me is that her e-book had even more useful info than his. I purchased the book and I am so glad I did; this small investment brings me income daily. It pains me to say that this e-book is a smarter first buy than the Rich Jerk...but it is.

I was very impressed with Holly Mann. This 24-year-old entrepreneur, a single mother, was in the Army, lived in three different countries, and is now sharing all her knowledge of her successes with online marketing. Her E-book is worth every cent for a beginner. The title "Breakthrough Money Making Secrets Revealed". I've been a Rich Jerk supporter since day one. I love his book...but that was before I realized Ms. Mann's book was out and very affordable for any one starting out. Her book showed ways to make money without paying for advertising and to target key groups of people. The Rich Jerk's book provides great ways to making money – if you have a lot of money up front to start with...(which has always been my only complaint with his methods.)

I wrote to Holly Mann and received a very pleasant reply. I was very impressed with her quick response to my e-mail. Holly also offers a newsletter and a money-back guarantee for 45 days. I can see how she can live a good life for herself and her son. She can set her own hours. Reading about her personal life and her experiences of travel and flavoring the different cultures is awesome. Therefore, I decided I wanted to take the time to share this with others that want to start out with little money. This $19.97 is less than I pay for a dinner out. I tried her advice and it really works. As much as I hate to admit it, her book get's to the "meat" of the Rich Jerk faster, clearer, and more effectively. At half the cost, her book is probably better than the Rich Jerk.

I usually do not make recommendations just based on income. My commission on Rich Jerk would be much larger due to the cost being so much higher on promoting his E-Book. I made this recommendation on value. Holly Mann promoting her book is helping so many others. Her customer service and now knowing her somewhat, I can say she is an excellent and honest author. To see what I mean Click Here!

No comments: